3. Goals are the starting blocks of motivation. They give us a reason to get our stuffs and get going
4. Goals helps us take charge our own lives, instead of following the crowd or wandering though life
5. Goals gives us a destination. We’re far more likely to get someplace when we know whether we’re going
6. Goals give us a sense of purpose. Life has more meaning when we’re clear on what we want
7. Instead of merely existing from one day to the next, our goals give us reasons to start really living.
8. Goals are the antidote to the most dreaded of all social diseases: boredom. How can you be bored when you’ve got exciting things to do?
9. Goals more than anything else help us reach our potential. Setting goals helps us see what’s possible.
10. Each goal completed helps us see more of what’s possible and leads to new goals and more success
11. Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight. Denis Waitley
12. Discipline means choice. Every time you say YES to a goal or objective. You say NO to many more. Sybil Stanton
Tell me what you think about this post; leave a comment