Some Quick Facts
- I am a Christian, specifically a Jehovah’s Witness
- Father of twins – a girl and a boy
- I have two dogs
- I drive a Toyota Rush 1.5… I love it
- My favourite colours are white, sky blue and purple.
- My Mom had always been the most influential person in my life, I lost her on 07-08-09 to cancer. Currently, there are two ladies I care a lot for; my only sister Adwoa and my wife Dufie, but there are a number of other great ladies in my life..
- For males, my best friend is Gideon and my business partners, and friends include Ben, Jephthah, Mark, Kwame, Felix and Elvis.
- I love to read; books are my best friends. I also write, I share most of my musing on this website. I published my first book in December 2022 .
- I am a music lover. I listen to all kinds of genres – once the lyrics are clean, the beat is good, and the rhythm flows, I will love it.
- I love football, and my favourite teams are the Ghana Black Teams (Stars, Queens, Starlets etc) and the best team in the world, LIVERPOOL!
- I play table tennis and dream of playing long tennis one day.
- Master’s in Computer Science degree from the University of Bath in the UK.
- Certificate in Technology Innovation from Stanford University in the USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Ghana,
- Chevening Scholarship alumni – 2016 /2017 group
- Member of APM – UK (Association for Project Management)
- Member of ICS -UK (Institute of Customer Service)
Career – British Council
- Digital Service Manager for Sub Sharan Africa between 2009 and 2011.
- Kumasi Office Manager and Head of Schools Programme between 2007 and 2009.
- Project Officer from 2006 to 2007
Career – Hapaweb Solutions
- I co-founded Hapaweb Solutions in 2010 and left British Council in 2012 to manage it full-time.
- Our key clients include Google, First Atlantic Bank, British Council, GIZ, University of Ghana, AHK, QIC etc
- By 2021, I had increased revenue from $6,000 to $450,000 a year.
Career – hapaSpace
- In 2016, I co-founded hapaSpace, the first hub in Kumasi – Ghana.
- With just 12 members in 2016, it has become the hub with the biggest community in the country, with over 1200 members.
- In partnership with organisations such as Indigo Trust, British Council and NEIP, I have enabled 160 startups to raise over GHS 1,024,000.
- Through partnerships with Google GIZ Innovation Factory and Facebook, I have organised 270 events, training and networking sessions for over 4500 participants in the last two years.
- I work to make others also become agents of change. This link has over 100 people telling stories of how I have impacted their lives.
- I run the Kumasi Tech Community, Kumasi Entrepreneurs Community and Kumasi Arts Community with over 1500 members.
- TEDxAdum curator
- WordPress Kumasi curator
- 2013 – Two nominations in the Ghanaian Professional Achievers Awards. Global Young Profession of the year and Young Entrepreneur of the year.
- 2016 – Chevening UK master’s degree scholarship recipient.
- 2020 – British Council Study UK Alumni Awards 2019-2020 Global winner – Social Impact category.
- 2021 – Hapaweb Solutions (my company) was nominated for the African Excellence Awards.
- 2022 – Hapaweb Solutions winner of the Best Web & Mobile App Development Company – Sub Saharan Africa in the African Excellence Awards 2022.